Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A little change from the ordinary...

I think I am changing the entire make-up of most all those beliefs I held in my previous life. I have always been an independent thinking, feminist leaning woman. I have always believed in the rights of a woman concerning herself and her place in the world. But, I think that I am changing, whether or not for the better, I have yet to decide. I am becoming much more conservative, to the cheers of Chas and the chagrin of some of my oldest friends. I am becoming more modest, more reserved...more...less. Does that make sense? I am concentrating much more on just about everything outside of myself. My concern? Is this growth and maturity or a depressing attempt to justify what I have become? I want it to be maturity, but I still have doubts.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!