Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feeling like I need more, but afraid it will mean less...

We're talking calories, of course. I feel like I should be taking in more calories, as CC suggests, but the moment I jump up from 1200, I have no weight loss. I haven't lost this week. Now I know this could be attributed to certain other factors (TTOM), but I still blame the extra calories. Plus...every time I go above 1200...I can't stop there. I end up at 1800-2000 for the day. My BMR is 2300 and I am burning about 400 extra a day from working out (walking or other cardio). That means it averages 2700 a day. So I understand I should be at 1700. But at 1700, nothing happens.

I don't want to enter the dreaded starvation mode and I don't want to adversely affect my metabolic rate. But being as obese as I am...won't it take a while for me to hit starvation mode and such anyways? I don't know. We'll see I guess.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!