Monday, March 8, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Well, it's Monday again. And needless to say, we're broke again :) Added to the brokeness, we had to take Chas to the ER yesterday for another allergic reaction like the one he had in June. Not as severe this time, but still enough for a shot of nasty steroids to combat the problem. Needless to say, his new insurance through Chatham is terrible, so the copay was steep. So all this aside (he is okay), we do much better financially when I plan out the meals for the week. Plus I am less likely to be scratching my head at dinner time and asking the question "What's for dinner?" and getting starred at blankly. So here's a go on our very plebian menu for the week...

Monday: Hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes with peas
Tuesday: Corned beef and cabbage, boiled potatoes
Wednesday: Potato soup and sandwiches
Thursday: Beef and barley veggie soup
Friday: Fish Fry Friday

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!