Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Of fangs and such things...

After a terrible, miserable, no-good night, we awoke this morning to a diva as decided cranky as she was the night before. I was worried that we could have a cold or an allergy issue since she was at a new sitter's house last night...but as I was talking on the phone to Mom about her disquiet, I commented that it wasn't teeth. And at the same time, like every day, I swipe my finger over her gums to check, just in case, and lo-and-behold! Teeth! In multiples! Both bottom baby fangs are coming in simultaneously. No wonder the poor thing hates the world today :) So she's sleeping it off right now and I'm wishing I could do the same. But...nothing says "ring off the hook, telephone" like a momma that desperately needs a nap. So here I sit, in the silence of a sleeping diva and the glare of the screen, looking for diaper deals.

Yup, I know. I'm hooked. Who would have thought this would become such an obsession!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!