Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome to One-derland!

Well, its finally happened...I'm under 200 lbs 10-3. Its taken 13 months of imperfect dieting and lifestyle changes to get me to this place. I still "have miles to go before I sleep" (aka maintain), but I feel some acknowledgment of this accomplishment is noteworthy. I have hovered the past week around the weight though...its as though I can achieve 199, but going any lower isn't going to happen any time soon. The lowest I have seen so far is 197.6, but that was a split second four days ago. Argh...what to do? I am falling into that uncertain land of dipping calories much too low...its a seductive mistress...lower numbers from less food. Why does it seem 1200 calories is the evil number that is keeping me stuck in the high 190s. I know if I stick to this I will make it work, but my patience is wearing thin...if only I could as well!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!