Friday, October 24, 2008

40 lbs until I sleep...

Alright, I'm not exactly Robert Frost, or even much of a poet in general. However, today as I climbed on the scales, I realized that I have gotten under 40 lbs to go to hit my goal weight. That is an accomplishment! I started out hoping to lose enough to get down to 250 last year, and with luck I will be at 150 in midsummer 2009. Yeah for me! 40 lbs seems a very doable goal for me at the moment. I usually work in minigoals...but this is almost minigoal enough to be perfect!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!