Friday, February 5, 2010

Babies and crazies and such...

Carla had her baby...Miss Maggie Elaine. 8 lb, 1.5 oz and 20 inches! Yeah! We get to have babies together again :) All is well in their world, as it is in ours. Other than the snow storm expected to erupt at any minute, nothing much in the way of news otherwise. Caroline did say dadadadadada the other day and is having a language eruption of sorts. Also what sounds curiously like Aidyn's name, but we of course know better (even though I secretly think she's that smart and can say it already).

My birthday is this weekend...nooooo fun. I'm not really looking forward to it. Just another day...birthdays have become boring. Nothing of interest will happen and nothing much to look forward to will result. I'm pretty much a birthday hum-bug these days :) That said, the Super Bowl is Sunday too, so needless to say, not much to expect.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!