Friday, January 29, 2010

Off to the theater tonight!

Tonight we have tickets to Rent at the Byham! I'm excited, but already tired thinking of the late night and tired kids tomorrow. We're taking the kids to their grandparents and then heading down to the city. My biggest problem to date is finding an outfit that satisfies me and removes the feeling of self-loathing I have when I put clothes on now :( I'm Miss Negativity, I know. Right now Caroline is asleep in my arms and I should be curling my hair...she's not likely to want to be put down.

And of course, I'm not exactly wanting to put her down either.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!