Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anthropomorphizing my scale...

Do you ever wonder if gravity is conspiring against you? With your scale? To drive you nuts? Do you step on your scale over and over again in the hopes that you can get the weight down just a teensy bit??? Hee hee hee! I do this! In fact, I think I do so MUCH "scale stepping" that I actually burn calories.


I am not too proud to admit that (in addition to getting weighed butt nekkid), I've tried (1) holding my breathe; (2) exhaling; (3) standing on one foot; and (4) going to the bathroom ..... JUST TO SEE IF I CAN GET THE SCALE TO SHOW WHAT I WANT IT TO SHOW! If anyone ever had a candid camera on me (and what a scary prospect that would be), they would see me holding my breathe, balancing on one foot, and trying to look down at the scale .... all without falling off and killing one of the dogs!

Today, I like Mr. Scale ... because I lost weight. But I've put him on notice that this may well be an on-again, off-again romance ... depending on his next weigh-in.

6:01 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remo

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!