Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Making this for myself...

I keep picking up and leaving this blog. I'm so much better about my MS...its just easier to deal with. But I want something that I can look back on during this weight loss journey and look on as more of a diary for myself and my moods. So now I will try again.

Today I feel crumby. I am dizzy and nauseous and just plain yucky. I am at 936 cal for the day so far and I know that I need to eat more. I just can't think of a thing worth eating that isn't going to catapult me over 1200 and into the range of...I don't know, whatever it is that happens over 1200. I know that I should probably be eating more than that anyways, but I just keep thinking that denying myself will quicken the loss. I tell other people this isn't the case, and to be more responsible, but I don't follow that dictate myself very well.

I tested my blood sugar tonight out of curiosity since I feel so crumby...90. That's two hours after I ate. Seems a little low to a girl that is supposed to have insulin resistance issues. I know that this happened last month though. Is there something about the very beginning of my cycle that is chemically kicking my arse? Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I am thinking about a PB sandwich right now...maybe I will put one on the grill when Chas gets home. He didn't get the job :( so he'll be miserable, poor guy. He tries so hard.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!