Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Proof I’ve gone absolutely mad...

I picked Aidyn up from school today and was a little hungry when I got home. No problem I thought, I'll just make myself a little snack. So I run into the kitchen, glance at the fridge and pull out a few things and start measuring. (Yes, I know I'm obsessed..that's the whole point of this.) I prep my snack and come into the livingroom to catch the tale end of Scooby Doo with Aidyn. Aidyn then proceeds to ask what I'm eating...hoping of course to get some if it suits his palate. My reply is...

Raw cabbage with salsa and milled flax seed

Then I heard what I said to myself. I am insane! I was thinking just before Aidyn asked that I had created a yummy little snack. Then when I actually spoke aloud the words, I realized I'm insane. That's not a snack...its a colon cleanse. What has happened to me? And now as I stare longingly at the empty bowl, I wish I could have more. I'm so sad an individual. I need to get out more.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!