Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The continued attacks being waged by Halloween candy...

Photobucket

If that is true, I have recently turned into either a Reese's cup, a Snickers bar or a KitKat. The scourge of Halloween has hit hard in this household. But I have retaliated...I think that I will be able to resist the lure of the remaining candy. How you ask? Simple, really. I have eaten everything that I like...the rest of the chocolate went home with my mom and the stuff left here is chewy/gummy stuff that is lacking in chocolate or peanut butter (both essential nutrients!)

I've gained about six lbs in a week...or at least I think I've gained three lbs of chocolate and about 3 lbs of water weight from being dehydrated. So now I'm back at being good...AGAIN. Its not so terrible. We have a wedding in three weeks that I was hoping to be at 185 for, but I think I am going to have to settle for 190 and be glad for that. The chocolate has a hefty fee...lol.

All of this aside, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. You know that feeling you get when you've actually accomplished something you figured you would put off indefinitely? That's me today...its a nice feeling. When I posted those weight loss pics I really took a look...and I am proud of myself. Even if I don't lose another pound, I have done something great for myself. That is an accomplishment!! I know that I will lose more weight, but I find that I am coming to grips with the slower loss and I'm okay with that. It will all eventually disappear!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!