Monday, January 25, 2010

Let's get cooking! (or not...)

Rather than whine about being tired AGAIN, I'll skip that and whine instead about broken appliances. The oven officially died yesterday, and the dishwasher will soon join its ranks. I'm about to be teleported back to the days of hand dish washing and stove-only cooking. The money isn't there for it to be replaced any time soon, so I going to have to learn to live without it. It's not terrible, just inconvenient. So of course, tonight I want to bake something and am going to have to settle for simply using the pressure cooker and then frying. I'm thinking spaghetti squash will be on the menu tonight. Chas seems to like it and was asking for it the other day.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!