Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tea is delicious...

So, I am trying to get some energy boost mechanism that isn't going to make my stomach revolt in unhappy fashion, so I am on the tea bandwagon again. I am currently trying to banish my chest cold with a cup of English Breakfast with milk and agava. It's doing the trick, I must say, but I do need to branch out.

Kiddos are getting split today. Chas is venturing out with Caroline to a draft and I've got Aidyn for a birthday party. Fun Saturday, right?

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!