Monday, March 21, 2011

Crackers and cheese, please...

I sit here this evening noshing on some delightful Rogers Sale Amish cheese and Wheat Thins. That makes for a good evening. Kiddies are in bed and C is playing SOCOM to prep for the new release of the next version in a couple weeks. Yeah for him :) Sad little man...I will truly never understand the lore of video games over men folk. That said, I'm sure this time it will be a fight with the little man too, because AJ thinks he's old enough and C secretly wants someone to play with. So battles will inevitably ensue...I will win, but we will battle nonetheless.

On the AJ front, life is very good. Mom is planning on taking the man to Disney World in three weeks, so needless to say he is overjoyed with plans involving mouse ears and pirates, oh my! Diva and I will have an interesting week of it, because C will be at the AOTA conference the same week. So from Tuesday through Sunday we will be a boy-free zone around here. It'll feel weird to be on our own...when AJ was this age, it was just he and I. We had already lost Brian, so the two of us were a pair. With Diva, it's always been a foursome. So the loss of the boys will be unusual for me.

Tomorrow more roofing contractors are coming to give estimates. We already have one for $6000 and we'll see what these guys have to offer. Something has to be done about the roof, so within the next six weeks or so the repairs will be done. I'd like to let it go until we decide whether or not we're selling the house, but in all likelihood we'll be staying, so we might as well get comfortable and get it done.

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!