Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleep, sweet sleep...

I'm tired, but totally and completely unable to sleep. So until my dose of valerian kicks in and knocks me out (hopefully), I sitting out here listening to C bring down the house with his snores. Blech. This will totally kill my attempt at getting up early tomorrow. I feel more productive and generally get more accomplished when I do the early wake-up, but at this point, the idea of the alarm going off in 4 short hours makes the prospect unlikely. I know I'll just give myself an enormous headache in the process.

So for now, I'm off to waste time on the internet until the sandman cometh...

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!