Monday, March 14, 2011

A new, better habit...

Or at least I'm trying to establish one. I'm not an AM person, by any stretch of the imagination. I love my blankets and covers...I adore snuggling deeper under and letting the world slip by quietly. But, I feel that I'm not getting enough done to have made my day worthwhile, so I'm trying to get up with C and get him out the door. Then I've got a solid hour or so to myself in the mornings to become functional. I can have already had my tea, a light breakfast and possibly workout, not counting the load or so of laundry I could be ahead on if I try really hard. I will never be a morning person, but perhaps I can be less of a slug-a bed :)

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!