Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodbye, dear bed...

So, our bed is dead. Kaput. Done for. The main frame rail cracked and it will be impossible to repair or replace. The rails we tried to buy on the cheap are useless, so we are officially stuck buying a new bed. Crud. I hate spending money on something like this. Especially considering the old bed was only about five years old. I mean, seriously, what happened to craftsmenship and quality? Argh. So now we are on a mission to find something reasonably priced and sturdy enough to fit the four of us...because Lord knows we can't leave out the kiddos!

Diva has her 18 month shots tomorrow...joy of joys. She's just over being sick and we're going to have to deal with immunizations. I feel bad for the mite. Otherwise all is well in our world. C and I are spending the evening staring out at computer screens searching for deals or ideas to make the bedroom situation work. Hopefully this will resolve quickly from this point. I'm tired of dealing with it!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!