Wednesday, December 29, 2010

365 Project...

So the New Year is fast approaching and as always, resolutions abound. This year I am going to try something new that I learned about from a friend. I'm going to blog and take a picture every day this year...or at least make a most valiant attempt. I am forever complaining that the kids are growing up too fast (which they are) or that I've missed a moment I wished I could have captured. So, I'm going to document a year in the life of us. That way, many moons from now, I can look back and hopefully smile over the silliness of my kids or wonder what in the world possessed me to wear that/say that/think that...you get the picture. So at the end of every day, I will post the link to the 365 project photo of the day and give myself a little reminder of the day that was.

Today was winterproofing the garage door and straightening the Christmas aftermath. My arm aches from holding it high over my head with the drill for three hours and the stupid door still isn't properly sealed, but it is improved over it's previous state, so I'll take that for what it's worth. As for the straightening, my dining room has been officially converted into the school room/playroom for the kids. This way Aidyn can do school work and Diva can play, hopefully not harassing her brother too much. Gone is my beautiful counter height table (broke about 6 weeks ago), my marble-topped wine rack (relegated to kitchen as an island of sorts) and nearly destroyed is my baker's rack. It's been replaced with a mountain of pink plastic, a table from Craigslist and a desk we picked up off the side of the road after a community yard sale. So between homeschooling and our toddler, the house is now more like Bedlam than a showplace. And we want MORE kids you say?!? I make myself laugh too.

So I will now finish my chamomile and mint tea and check my FB and such before heading to bed. Good night :)

Little Girl Playland on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!