Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jack Frost attacks...

So winter hasn't officially arrived yet, but the first snow is on the ground and I'm already freezing to death. Cold fingers, cold toes, cold nose and all the other cold stuff that comes along with it :) I've been sipping tea nonstop for days and wishing that the sun would come out just long enough to raise the temperature to 80 or so. I'm not holding my breath though...

School is winding down for Chas and finally becoming an established pattern for Aidyn. The most established it becomes, the better for all of us, of course. I'm definitely looking forward to three weeks of him at home, for the kids sake and mine. I could use some time to catch up around the house and finish all those totes and tasks that need put away.

St. Nick's Day went well...kids were happy with their booty and I'm happy with seeing them smile. Now we simply have to wait for Christmas to make its way here...then hopefully spring can come in a hurry!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!