Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending things on a good note...

NYE is upon us and I definitely have had a year worth thanking God for. I have healthy children, a great husband, family, friends and the opportunity to continue to grow and learn. I am a blessed woman. To top off the final day of 2010, I have successfully taken a nap and made dinner. Definitely a noteworthy afternoon :) The kids have been playing all day and the night is filled with the prospects of homemade pizza (if I get the dough rising sometime soon) and sparkling grape juice. We are all safe and happy and fortunate. There have been many years when I have been happy to see the old year go, in hopes that the new one will usher in something new or different. But this year has been spectacular in its happy, common, nothing special, everything wonderfulness. No real unhappiness marred the time that has passed...the kids are thriving, C is on the cusp of graduation and we are in a great place in our family. That, my friends, is definitely the hallmark of a great year. So I bid you goodbye 2010, and hope the when you close and 2011 comes upon us that the same humdrum happiness follows.

Tent Time on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!