Saturday, January 1, 2011

In with the new...

So much munching, so much food. I desperately need to eliminate all the holiday delicacies out of the house and get back to eating clean. Needless to say, New Year's Day was another day of eating things I shouldn't in quantities I couldn't possibly need. But, thankfully tomorrow is another day and all the excuses for eating bad stuff are eliminated. Holiday begone! Better things are ahead :)

Last night was fun...pizza was made and vast quantities of tasty treats were consumed. AJ had a ball with his sparkling grape juice and watching the ball drop. Too bad that we had no idea who most of the acts were amongst the entertainers. Apparently we're all too old to appreciate current music and style in this house. Thank God :) So real life begins again for us starting tomorrow.

In the meantime, we are enjoying the last of the holiday with the Winter Classic on television. Go Pens!

My Winter Classic boy... on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!