Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm driving my life away...

For the past week I have spent nearly every waking minute in the car! Just today, I have driven from Greensburg to Robinson and back and have to drive clear out to Penn Hills this afternoon for an allergist's appointment for Aidyn. I feel like my bum is permanently attached to the car seat and even my clutch leg is getting cramps!

All whining aside, I think that I need a vacation from vacations and visiting. After our whirlwind trip out to Ohio for Nanna's Christmas play this Saturday, we are taking a break. Chas has three finals this week and I have 17 chapter outlines to finish by Saturday at 10 am. Then off to ELO for the play and then I plan on sleeping for a week! I still have this miserable cold and I want nothing more right now than to sleep the sleep of the tired and weary. Plus...I don't want to drive anymore!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!