Monday, January 3, 2011

Georgia-geddon...

The invasion force has descended upon...Lisa and the kids have arrived from Georgia and are here to stay and play and live up the PA sun for awhile. The kids are having a ball and wrecking the house, thoroughly enjoying themselves in the process. Other than playing, very little is on our agenda for the next couple days. AJ is supposed to start school tomorrow, but I doubt little in the way of anything constructive is going to happen. I'm off to pick up the disaster so that when Georgia-geddon begins tomorrow, we'll at least have a clean slate to start with :)

Pizza chefs... on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!