Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School's in session...

We started back to work today, albeit slowly. We accomplished more than I expected with the noise and craziness of the house and the kids. We got to Math, LA and Science, which as I said, was quite impressive in the insanity of speech and the new garbage disposal installation. Children run to and fro with no place to go but crazy and all are tired and cranky by bedtime. In Diva land, we had a bit of a scare today...she sneak-creeped upstairs and then tumbled down the stairs. She didn't break anything, but she will definitely be sore and bruised for couple of days. Needless to say, I lost several hairs to gray from the experience.

Schoolwork in our pajamas... on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!