Sunday, January 30, 2011

A week in the life...

This week literally flew by for us. Between having a sick kid Monday and Tuesday, through dentist's appointments and basketball games and everything in between, I feel like I haven't had a minute to think. But, Sunday has come, naps have commenced and CCD was accomplished, so all of us are sitting around doing a little bit of nothing. C is playing Civ, AJ is playing Football, I'm on the computer and Diva is flittering around between the three of us. Her main goal is enticing us with promise of Elmo karaoke. Little does she know, the only one that likes Elmo karaoke is her!

So a new week is on the horizon and we will bid adieu to January this week. Other than being frigid, snowy and gray, you've been good to us, January 2011. We've pretty much mad it through in one piece, which is more than I can say for many months. I feel like I can almost see the light of warmer weather (that being above 20 degrees, I mean). If I can get through February, I can start thinking about my garden and other summer goodies. I can stop worrying about snow boots and heavy coats...and how I hate heavy coats! And on a garden note, I got my seeds yesterday. We'll see how this experiment in starting seeds myself goes this year. I'm positive, but not sure how well it will go...think happy, green plants!

I'm off again...Diva lost her banana and it must be retrieved. Oh the glamorous life I lead!

Butter-faced babies! on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!