Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PSA for inconsiderate bad weather callers...

Since I know on occasion C reads this, I am making a special post just for him. When terrible weather strikes and your family loves you, a call when you reach your destination is appreciated. Otherwise, your family spends the day uncomfortably, with a little unnecessary tension that could easily been alleviated by that simple call. Seriously. You should have freaking call.

That said, the weather is blustery and cold, with about 6-8 inches of snow on the ground and more snow coming as the week continues. Not exactly making for warm, happy feelings (or warm, happy feet). I'm a home body for sure, but even I am getting a little stir crazy with all this absurdity. The snow needs to leave. It's only mid-January. I can't imagine if I have another winter like last...trapped in the house with nothing but housework. Lord have mercy! That said, even if I did go out, I'd probably wish I hadn't ventured out. That would just make me feel colder.

Other than cursing at C for not calling, we are having a lazy day of sorts around here. AJ did LA this morning and we've laid about. I'm calling for a nap since Diva didn't sleep well last night. After said nap, I'm thinking we'll jump into our Math and History assignments for the day. Tonight is C's late night, so no rush to finish school work quickly today.

Snow day... on 365 Project

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a total Douche.

You should totally leave him and start dating me.

C rizzle


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!