Monday, January 10, 2011

Meal Planning Monday!


It's that time again...time for organization and time for menu planning. I always feel a little more "with-it" and calm when I have a menu plan developed. That way nothing sneaks up on me and I at least have all the ingredients on hand for meals at short notice. I've tried it before and am now on the MPM wagon again. So...here we go!

Monday...Italian sausage sauce with spaghetti squash
Tuesday...King Ranch chicken over quinoa with green beans
Wednesday...Roast pork, potatoes and cabbage
Thursday...Toasted cheese and tomato soup
Friday...Turkey and stuffing with gravy (casserole)
Saturday...Baked Greek fries and chicken bits

I'm using one of my already prepped casseroles on Friday, because with C out of town, I doubt I'll feel much like cooking. Plus, that's one of his less favorite dishes, so it's only fair that he doesn't have to "indulge". The kids and I love the Trader Joe's stuffing though, and I stocked up over the holidays. I wish they had that stuff all year...sigh. So good!

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!