Monday, January 24, 2011

Invasion of the belly badness...

Poor AJ has spent the better part of the evening since we returned home puking his brains out. This is a kid who doesn't have a light stomach and isn't much of a retcher (unlike his dear mother). I've finally got him in bed in my room under the covers. I've banished Chas, who also tossed his cookies twice, upstairs to AJ's room and am waiting for Diva to wake up for now. I'm going to give in and just bring her down with AJ and I tonight, because as it is already almost 1 am and I still have laundry in the wash. I'm not going to be in the mood to do more than roll over when she starts her nightly fuss-budgeting.

I am weakly hoping this is a touch of overeating or even food poisoning from the party tonight, but I'm not holding out much hope. (Isn't it sad I'm hoping for food poisoning??) I'm more inclined to think that Chas brought home the bug that's been going around the assisted living center. He was talking all week about how sick all the residents were and we've been washing his scrubs daily to keep the funk to a minimum. I was thinking we got lucky and skipped out of the incubation period, but with this, I'm betting I was wrong. I'm hoping in vain Diva doesn't come down with it...at least AJ can make it to the bathroom...Diva will simply heave-ho anywhere. Not that you could blame her, or him, but cleaning up vomit is one of my least favorite mom jobs. Yuck. Just yuck. Ewww.

Other than that, the weekend is over and the week is beginning anew. Sadly, as happens every Monday morning, the house is a wreck from the weekend and the kids are cranky from messed up sleep from the weird schedule we have. Remember when weekends were for rest and sleep? Nope, me neither.

Model in the making... on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!