Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sometimes you just need a funky llama...

Kids are in bed, a glass of mild chardonnay is in my hand and all hell is going to break loose tomorrow :) My sister and her kiddos will be descending on our humble abode to say for awhile and needless to say, with an 8 yo, 4 yo, 2 yo and 16 month old, life will be interesting. So I'm fortifying myself with a little Funky Llama in anticipation of the invasion.

Tomorrow will be a bit of a crazy day, but Tuesday begins school anew for Aidyn and the institution of our new school routine. I feel that after a semester of homeschooling under my belt, I have a better idea of what to do and what to implement to really make a difference in our classroom. I've changed a ton of things around and am really looking forward to making a smoother daily experience happen for us all. Ideally I'll have AJ on a more defined schedule for assignments and time and Caroline will be more engaged and involved in the whole experience at large. She will probably never be homeschooled herself, but I would love to have her uber-prepared when her first day of school eventually does come.

I changed the blog up a little bit today. I wish I knew more about layouts and design. I'd really like my own custom header, but I lack the programs and skills needed. Oh well...so much more than that to worry about :)

Livin' the fantasy... on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!