Sunday, January 9, 2011

How do you know when coconut has gone bad?

Seriously. I want to know. I bought a coconut at the store and opened it and it tastes...off. I hate to throw it out, although that is undoubtedly it's destination. Crumby coconut. I love the stuff and next to never buy them because of the cost and inherent difficulty and mess they are to get open. AJ expressed interest in trying a "real" one though, so I took advantage and bought one. Sigh...I was excited to eat you, Mr. Coconut.

Today has been a humdrum day. We've got the hurricane cleaned up from Georgiageddon and almost have laundry done. C starts his field work tomorrow, much to his chagrin. He's nervous about starting, which is completely understandable. I am going to miss having him around the house all the time, although we do need to get back to our regular routine. Schoolwork has been sacrificed and the kids need to get back to normal. At least normal for here. So I'm going to get all the school stuff reorganized tonight and dive back in tomorrow with a vengeance.

The kids are out of the bath and I should go help get the bedtime routine started. Diva has had a rough evening...she's out of sorts. I think she could use a little cuddle time before the inevitable struggle that is bedtime.

Small Picassos on 365 Project

No comments:


I thank you for stopping by my little version of Eden. I appreciate you kind thoughts and contributions to this page and look forward to seeing them in the future. However, I do reserve the right to remove any questionable content or anything that may detract from the overall nature of the page. Thank you for your continued support. Many blessings!